art of coloring class for November
Normally, we color. This month, we paint!
Yes! As much as I love Copic markers, I have to admit that I'm a watercolor girl. And while watercolor pencils are not my preferred medium, they're a great way to get your feet a little wet and to catch the watercoloring bug!
Thursday, November 19th from 6:00 to 8:30pm
Wednesday, November 24th from 1:00 to 3:30pm
$23.00 per session, includes class pack, includes printed digital stamp and helpful guides.
Reserve your spot and stamp set by calling 586.598.1810
or stop into the store:
21952 23 Mile Road
or email Shannon at: email@example.com
Stamp: "Holly Bough" a digital stamp by Vanilla Arts Co.
- Introduction to watercolor color theory and technique
- Complementary color shading
- A primer on pigmentation, watercolor brushes, and watercolor papers
- Learn the right and wrong way to use liquid frisket masking fluid
- Colored pencil details on watercoloring? Oh yeah, you'll love it!
Join me for watercoloring fun, either the daytime class or the evening class!