The Vanilla Arts Free Digi Club is now open for business!
- Each month you receive 1 free digital stamp image- original art, drawn my ME!
- The image is available for 30 days at which point I'll upload a new image into the system.
- Once an image has expired, it's gone. No reposts, no repeats.
- Images are for personal use only. Do not redistribute or sell copies. You may use your colored images on cards or other craft projects, again- personal use only. Contact me if you're interested in using the image for sales purposes.
- To receive your free images- now and forever, simply subscribe to the club using a valid email address. You can unsubscribe at ANY time and it totally won't hurt my feelings!
- The first image will arrive in your inbox just as soon as the fairies at MailChimp can deliver the goods. For every month after that, the fairies will drop it off on the 1st day of the month.
- With every image, you'll receive one free color recipe handout to print and keep.
- Each image will have a corresponding YouTube speed coloring video! The image may expire but the video will remain on my YouTube channel forever.
Color your image and email a .jpg photo or scan of the image or the final craft project! I'll post it in the club gallery.
You DO NOT have to color the image using my materials or color palette! Bonus points for creativity.
Extra content area launches this Friday, June 5th.
I'm teaching a video based mini-class on each free image. One class per month which you can watch anytime from the comfort of your own home- pants are optional!
Patreon.com will be our home for these optional monthly classes. You can snoop on the progress I'm making with the Patreon.com classroom area here.
There are two levels of classes, one designed especially for those who can't attend my monthly live classes! And all Patrons will be entered into fun quarterly product giveaways. I'll be spreading the love with more free digital images and free products.
More class details when I launch them on Friday.
Okay, enough chatter! Let's go color!
And please help spread the word...
The graphic up top is designed for Pinterest, please pin the heck out of it. And spread the word on Facebook or in your crafty groups.
The bigger we can grow the Digi Club and the more support we can gather on Patreon, the better I can make the classroom experience! All Patreon funding will go directly toward improving the range of lessons I offer.
Join the fun, join the club, and join me in the virtual classroom this summer. I can't wait to see you there!