I'm breaking all the rules!
Marker Painting Foundations, my brand new, online Copic Marker coloring course does not look like your usual introductory level class.
Nope. Because coloring little blending squares and sphere exercises is pretty darned boring!
Don't worry, we still cover all the good stuff:
- What marker colors to start collecting
- What supplies to purchase
- How to hold the marker
- What order to apply colors
- Essential marker stroke techniques
- How to fix a mistake
- How to blend
- How to fix blending problems
- How to shape and layer objects
And once I've got all the essentials covered, we move on to coloring.
Because you're an adult; you really don't want to color kindergarten level images any longer than necessary.
The whole point of an extended length course is to turbo charge your coloring abilities. That means ditching the cartoony digi stamps and jumping right into the realism.
We're covering the foundational materials WHILE we color, with style!
This course is perfect for:
- complete beginners
- self taught colorers who feel as if they've missed key information
- long time beginners who still encounter problems with blending, shading, or developing convincing depth
- frustrated colorers who struggle when coloring unfamiliar stamps
- colorers who find themselves in a rut where every image starts to look the same
- crafters wishing to push beyond craft level coloring, to boost depth, realism, and artistry in their projects
Marker Painting Foundations prepares you to color with confidence
Get it right, right from the start.
Because you can't color artistically if you're always worrying about the basics.
This Twelve Week Course includes:
- lifetime access to the entire course and all support systems
- 30 to 60 minutes of video every week- fully narrated lessons with technique demonstrations
- mid-week supplemental handouts to spark further thought
- supplemental handouts combine to form a printed reference manual for a lifetime of use and reuse
- 12 useful and reusable PNG digital stamps (also PDF and JPG alternate formats)
- bonus supplementals and consumer information to help support your understanding of marker painting techniques
- support community board for instructor guidance, student interaction, help, Q&A
- grandfather status to new course materials when I make curriculum improvements and upgrades
Class launches Friday, January 13th 2017
Get in on Foundations from the beginning!
We've still got time to get you locked in and registered before the class materials are released on Friday afternoon. You'll be in on the ground floor with a great group of students who are already logging into the lifetime support community.
I can't wait to color with you!