Free Digi CluB
April 2018: Doughnut Stack
Subscribers to the Free Digi Club receive one free image delivered to their email inboxes every month.
No strings, no spam, just one really versatile coloring image.
All images are especially designed for use with Copic Markers, colored pencil, or watercolor paints, markers, or pencils.
- easy to understand coloring areas
- wide open coloring cells are perfect for showing off your blending skills
- no texture marks or unnecessary lines, my stamps disappear when you color over them, allowing your work to shine!
Warning: each image will be available for about 30 days, until the launch of the next month's image. Select images from previous months are available for sale here.
Help keep the Free Digi Club free! Use this link to shop at Amazon.com.
Use of the above link does not change your purchase price! We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for use to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com.
speed coloring video:
Take the online Class!
"Doughnut Stack" is a 2 hour course on using the underpainting technique to amplify realism and simplify the coloring process. Coloring is easier when you can focus on one thing at a time!
Class includes Amy's unique sheer glazing technique!
- 2 hours and 10 minutes of video time
- Technique Deep Dive video explores grisaille underpainting to simplify the coloring process
- extended cut demonstration videos with instructional commentary
- helpful lesson aids including photo references and color guides
- technique instructional handouts