Free Digi CluB
February 2018: Chocolate Box
Subscribers to the Free Digi Club receive one free image delivered to their email inboxes every month.
No strings, no spam, just one really versatile coloring image.
All images are especially designed for use with Copic Markers, colored pencil, or watercolor paints, markers, or pencils.
- easy to understand coloring areas
- wide open coloring cells are perfect for showing off your blending skills
- no texture marks or unnecessary lines, my stamps disappear when you color over them, allowing your work to shine!
Warning: each image will be available for about 30 days, until the launch of the next month's image. Select images from previous months are available for sale here.
Help keep the Free Digi Club free! Use this link to shop at Amazon.com.
Use of the above link does not change your purchase price! We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for use to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com.
speed coloring video:
Take the online Class!
"Chocolate Box" is a 2 hour lesson on using the correct dark ink colors to create deep and recessed areas. You will instantly improve the depth and dimension of all your coloring projects when you use the right color values!
Class includes Amy''s distinctive and vibrant silk flourish background process.
- extended cut video with instructional commentary
- helpful lesson aids
- technique instructional handouts
Class launches Thursday, February 8th, 2018